Friday 31 March 2017

WhatsApp message from Dharmishtha Didi

WhatsApp message from Dharmishtha Didi

I miss her.  Every second. Every space of the house. 

In her bathroom also,  I wld stand in front of her.  Entertain her. Then wld pick her up.  The rod nani got put.  

Her bed wld never be so clean.  All her diaries and cds wld be there.  

I can never forget when she had her last bath.  She was so happy that she's bathing because it was after So long.  She was happy as a child. Who knew it wld be her last bath.  

She's there every second.  Anything I say or do or decide, masi hoti toh yeh karti.  I m living through her in sorts.

Just sharing 

Yday night I saw masi in my dream after long v long. 

It was important... We were just sitting in the balcony talking laughing.  She was putting cream on my hand. I used to love it. I used to go lie down and say cream lagao. 

Anyway what's important is... In the dream also I was so satisfied andar se... I dunno what's the right word... I was so fully content.. I was 100 % at peace, with her around.  I haven't felt so content,satisfied,  whatever the right word is,  in v long time ....

In her bathroom

Don't knw date

Before she was hospitalised

 She sat on stool and we bathed her.  She was happy as a kid

 It's not u haven't done anything for her.  She loved u probably more than me also

 I used to fight with her on that

No comments:

Post a Comment